Healthy, Budget, Simple Recipe Bloggers/Youtubers
1. Budget Bytes
When barely being able to make ends meet after college graduation, Beth started to track her food expense to cut any small corners and share her experience on the internet. She hopes to show people that "cooking on a budget shouldn't mean canned beans and ramen noodles night after night." Her two bachelor degrees in the medical field (of which one in nutrition) further qualifies her expertise in creating wholesome recipes.
- Highlight #1: All recipe blogs include cost per serving and cooking time.
- Highlight #2: All Youtube recipe videos are around 1 minute.
- Highlight #3: Recipes categories include cooking techniques, vegan/vegetarian, meat types, quick, one-pot, and so on.
- Blog: https://www.budgetbytes.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC17vdVOZBVxTSDcldUBBlRg/featured
People Are Reading
5 Nutrients Cannot Be Neglected
A different dietary habit, a different physical quality? Do you know the effects of nutrients? This article may be helpful.
Healthy Foods That Help Lose Weight
People lose weight to meet societal beauty standards, feel their best selves, or avoid infliction with chronic disease. While the consumption of certain foods may help weight loss, we recommend practice intuitive eating and eating healthy 80% of the time plus occasional indulgence.
- Arby's Menu
- Carl's Jr. Menu
- Chick-fil-A Menu
- Chipotle Mexican Grill Menu
- Del Taco Menu
- El Pollo Loco Menu
- Golden Corral Menu
- Hardee's Menu
- Jack in the Box Menu
- Jimmy John's Menu
- KFC Menu
- Little Caesars Pizza Menu
- Long John Silver's Menu
- McDonald's Menu
- Pizza Hut Menu
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Menu
- Raising Cane's Menu
- Steak 'n Shake Menu
- Waffle House Menu
- Wendy's Menu